Monday, June 2, 2014

Regan's Blog

Picture
Regan Cooper

This post is to share the blog of Regan, one of my classmates and new friends. Regan is studying Pre-Occupational Therapy at Briar Cliff University, and this fall she is transferring to University of Northwestern, St. Paul, MN. She played basketball for Briar Cliff, so she knows DWU and has played against them in the Corn Palace.

Regan is also keeping a blog to journal her memories and share them with family and friends. When she heard I was keeping a blog, she asked to read it, and we exchanged addresses. I loved it! She has a great sense of humor and isn't afraid to laugh at herself. I love how she says everything she thinks and how she shares the good and the bad.

After reading her blog, I wanted to share it on my blog. Take the time to read it and look at the pictures; you won't be sorry!

Regan's blog: Adventure is Out There

Thanks for sharing, Regan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments or questions! I will do my best to respond.