Saturday, June 14, 2014

Vacation weekend

Just a quick note to everyone that I am here in Tulum for the weekend. I have very limited internet access, so I haven't been emailing or checking emails. We spent the day yesterday driving, touring Chichen Itza, and swimming in a cenote. We arrived at the hostel around 5 pm, and Val turned us loose until Sunday at 1 pm, when we will be heading back to Merida.

This morning we got up at 8, ate a leisurely breakfast, and left to explore. Jasmin and I went with six other girls to explore the Tulum ruins, along with the hundred thousand other tourists. (I am not sure how many were actually there, but it felt like that many.) Then Hailey, Nicole, Kayla, Jasmin, and I continued on to the beach. We spent the hottest hours of the day lying on our towels and playing in the water. We left for the hostel again around 3, and now we are ready to go into town for lunch/supper.

Tonight? Tomorrow? Who knows? Anyone who has ever been on vacation with me knows that I don't need every moment planned out. I will be sure to update you, probably some time next week!

Hasta luego...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments or questions! I will do my best to respond.